Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Humble Beginnings 1


My first photo show at the 4th Street Photo Gallery in 1991. I met Alex Harsley when I lived around the corner from the gallery on 2nd Avenue in New York City, back in 1990 and he gave me my first exhibit of photographs a year later. It was dedicated to my grandparents, George and Nilda Follini who had a profound influence on my life. More about them next post...here is the family all gathered around in the gallery and a younger version of myself up front. My grandfather died that year and my grandmother was present at the show. Alex gave me this photo 2 weeks ago when I visited him at the gallery 20 years later. This Boulder Wedding Photographer is glad to have this awesome memory.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home