Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ending another Year





A 5 day trip to NY for Christmas turned into 10 due to a blizzard on the 26th. This Boulder wedding photographer was very happy to be in New York City! Just back home today, reveling in the aftermath of 3 days in NYC, and days of family, food, rest, 'home'. It's good medicine. And my 'mutha' took excellent care of us!
I left my computer and my charger for my favorite point and shoot the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 behind, so photos were limited but conscious.
After days of not posting I will go back to the start of the holiday week, just as we end it with the end of 2010. By the way, I LOVE New York City! We flew into New York with the full moon over the water as we entered into the city lights. My friend Alex Harsley, of the historic 4th Street Photo Gallery, my friend and fellow RISD grad Charles Cohen at MOMA.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home