Thursday, January 10, 2013

Family Reunion Photos in Boulder

The holidays are often a time when families get together in one location. What a great time to gather everyone for a family portrait! Whether it's Christmas, a summer wedding, or an anniversary party, to name a few, consider scheduling a session to get priceless photographs made of your families. Here are a few samples from a Christmas weekend shoot, just before I got on a plane to see my own family gathered in NY. Hope to see you for your next family get together. It's really
fun and it creates great memories as families grow. This is my 6th photo session with this family and I am very grateful to share in their history! Weddings, engagements, kids portraits, and family celebrations, I'm here to document these precious times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home