Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fifth Annual Courageous Women, Fearless Living: A Retreat for Women Touched by Cancer

I had the most amazing privilege to photograph these courageous women at the Shambhala Mountain Center on Friday. This is their 5th year offering a space for women to come together and share, heal and support each other. Their courage and beauty was astounding and I do hope these photographs reveal some of their light and love.
Thank you to all of the amazing women who welcomed me for the day and night and allowed me the opportunity to bear witness and photograph them. A true gift! I wish them all abundant healings.













Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Barb I love these photos and would love to see more of the ones you took!! Susan

January 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Meredith Graham Anderson said...

These are so beautiful, Barb. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Meredith ((CWFL 2011)

January 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home