Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

A warm wish to all mothers out there for a blessed mother's day and gratitude for the work done to raise children. A special thanks to my mom and grandmother for the wonderful love and support they have provided me throughout my life.
This is one of my favorite photos of all time. My sister took it at the first moment my grandmother met my daughter in December of 2002. We flew to NY for the Christmas holiday and it shows me, a new mom, my daughter at 2 months old, my grandmother at 90 years old and my mother looking on to the left. My grandmother is gone now and I am so glad to have an image of this first meeting.

Three generations of mothers and a new child in the family. It is one of those photos I deeply cherish and reminds me how important it is to have photographs to record moments in our lives. I look forward to creating these photographic memories for you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home