Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Networking Week-Boulder and Denver Colorado




Attended the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) Alumni Colorado Event in Denver Sunday afternoon. Great presentation by Scott Lindenau, FAIA of Studio B Architecture in Aspen, Colorado. Nice to get back in touch with my roots at RISD, where I received my MFA in '95. Saw some familiar faces from around town who I now can connect back to Providence, RI days. Also, 11:11 Productions presented at the Main Street Chamber event in Boulder tonight. Thanks to Nick Meima for putting together a great event at Spice of Life Event Center. You might have heard me, this Boulder based photographer on the radio in Longmont tonight as well on KRCN 1060AM.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home