Friday, February 12, 2010

John and Susan Marry Each Other




I had the amazing privilege of meeting John and Susan from Virginia today. We talked yesterday for the first time, and after some challenging change of plans out of their control, they ended up in Boulder today and got married in Chautaqua Park at 1:30 pm. Hooray! It is such a blessing, an honor, a real treat, to photograph and witness these intimate moments in people's lives. Sometimes it's a stranger, sometimes it's your relatives, and sometimes it's all in between. All in all, I feel as if I have one of the best jobs in the world and I give thanks I share in these moments in people's lives and they trust me to do so. I know I am doing what I am meant to do. Thank you John and Susan for allowing me to bear witness and photograph you today! Congratulations to you on your wedding day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home